Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
You might want to add more in your about me status. You can show your studio, how you paint... Add to your descriptions. You need more than one line. To keep your shop on the top of the list of several things, add a new item every few days. Generally they recommend you have at least 10 things in your shop. Since you do paint, would you consider having some actual painting in addition to the digital prints that you sell? Look at your key words, use every available one, don't leave any blanks...if you can't think up key words, remember, this is what people are using to search for your beautiful items. Look at others who sell similar items and borrow their key words and descriptions. Also, look at your favorite sites and see what draws them to you? Add those things to your site. There is also a section that teaches new people how to improve your site and there are free classes that you can take. I did a free 2 hour class that helped to get started, they want to sell you the ful price version but you can just do the free version. I also found to starting your etsy books at my library.

Hope this helps and good luck!

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you ever so much for all of these tips. It is quite a task getting started and I need all the help I can get. It seems daily my mind pops up with another keyword so I am constantly editing.

As for selling, I could have a Giclee print made to sell. With technology today it is amazing the likeness is quite impressive.

Thanks for all the advice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom