Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
So glad to hear there is someone else that is so busy on the web sites that there is no time to knit. If I knit all the patterns I already have before I died I would live to be a very old lady. I do the same things with recipes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think that if we use all of the recipes and patterns that we collect and love, we will all be truly old and truly blessed. Our families and friends would also be very happy because if you are anything like me, I give away a lot of my creations.

·
Registered
41 Posts
lol Elaine. I sometimes take an hour or more to find the exact pattern or the exact recipe. Then I have to go to the store to get some ingredient that I just don't have. Which leads to "picking up just a few things". Then come home, schlep the groceries from the garage up the stairs to the kitchen, put them away, and by that time- who wants to cook anyway. I'm tired!!!! The pattern situation is much easier. I just have to fine the pattern, pull out the stash, find the appropriate needle or crochet hook. Then I can sit down and begin my project. Oh well, who wanted to cook anyway. I'll do it tomorrow. There are leftovers in the fridge. Now was it k1 or p1.

Blessings to All

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom