Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I've decided to up my skill level when it comes to knitting. I feel fairly proficient in knitting and pearling, it's the other things I don't get and have great anxiety to try anything, but I'm going to try. I spent part of the Thanksgiving break knitting 2 washcloths and had fun. It's just time to move on. After all, I need another hobby. :)
This is the first knitting website I found so I don't have anything to compare it too. I figured free is always a good price right?!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
OR we're night-owls. <G> Check out http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com and look at the HUGE amount of dishcloth selections. If nothing else, you'll have enough samples to make a blanket...especially if you are in an area where it gets cold/snows.

·
Registered
19,124 Posts
Hello and welcome from London, England.
Glad that you have decided to join us.
You will enjoy it here. Plenty of tips and hints given and lots of advice when needed. Just ask your qustion(s) and you will soon receive replies from the very helpful KM members.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
you will love it here! Welcome from Nebraska. You will be amazed at the talent here. There is always someone who can help and share ideas--you have come to the right place!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom