Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am retired 48 year old granfmother of 2.
I do all kind of crafts knitting machine knitting have a brother 970 with ribber and a silver reed 327 with ribber and a knitmaster 260.
I love to crochet, reborning sewing and machine embroidery.
And sometimes i do a little sculpting, i do make babies.
As we have loooong and cold winters in north sweden i have a lot of time for my crafts.

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
G'day and welcome from Sydney NSW Australia. Are you enjoying the Northern Lights? I am on some Space sites and they say that the Northern Lights are extra special this year.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Welcome to the group. So many good friends here and I learn so much. You sure do keep busy with all your crafts. You have such talent. Where in Sweden are you? I have family around Stockholm. We have been to Sweden and it is so beautiful and can't wait to visit again. Hugs Sarah

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, USA. I can't imagine your winters. This year especially it is hardly like winter at all here. We seldom have any snow but this year the winter is more like Spring. I would love to see the Northern Lights in Sweden.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom