Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pontygirl said:
Hello and welcome from Pontypridd in South Wales. What part of Wales are you from. You will love this site, everybody is so helpful and friendly.
I'm from Bridgend so not that far away from you.

Thanks for the welcomes.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Gayn said:
Pontygirl said:
Hello and welcome from Pontypridd in South Wales. What part of Wales are you from. You will love this site, everybody is so helpful and friendly.
I'm from Bridgend so not that far away from you.

Thanks for the welcomes.
Hi Gayn We are not so far away from each other and my brother lives in St Athan which is even closer to you.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi Gayn, I used to live in South Wales but have been living in West Wales (Haverfordwest) for he past 10 years. What part of South Wales are you from. With ref.to your crocheting try ---you tube. I do some crocheting if you need help get in touch my e-mail address is [email protected] look fore
ward to hearing from you. Best Wishes Averal.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi Gayn, I used to live in South Wales but have been living in West Wales (Haverfordwest) for he past 10 years. What part of South Wales are you from. With ref.to your crocheting try ---you tube. I do some crocheting if you need help get in touch my e-mail address is [email protected] look fore
ward to hearing from you. Best Wishes Averal.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome. Some of my husband's family were from Swansea. He made a visit there in the late '60's, and loved it. So beautiful and the friendliest and kindest people. It's a long way from Texas, and I am sorry I have lost touch with any of his relatives there. He passed in 2003. You will enjoy this group. I'm a Newbie, too. Irma Evans

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom