Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :D

I live in Kemptville, Ontario Canada. Not too far from Ottawa, Canada's capital city !

My grandmother taught me how to knit when I was 9 years old. Took it up again in my early twentys and I haven't stopped since.

Looking forward to getting to know some fellow knitters. :-D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hi and welcome from Windsor, Ontario! I love the Ottawa area...my sister lived in Carleton Place and I visited many times! Not as flat and dull as down here! :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Hello and welcome Thousand Oaks, California. You will love this site:) I have learned so much. :) Knit on :)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Welcome from Nebraska, the middle of the USA! you will love it here, there is always someone who knows the answer!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - I'm new too & this place looks like fun :)
I grew up in Surrey, England then met my (French) husband whilst studying in France & have lived in the west of France ever since we married - nearly 35 years ago.

Great to see someone from Windsor (Canada) - we were there 3 years ago visiting our daughter's exchange family. Lovely people and a lovely area.

My Mum taught me to knit when I was a child & I've lost count of the things I've knitted since :) I also enjoy cross stitch, crochet & making my own greeting cards.

I'll look forward to getting to know some of you;

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom