Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,804 Posts

·
Registered
31,678 Posts
All are beautiful as always. I especially like the first one. My BIL's birthday is in September and that would be a perfect card for him. I have never seen a card that you have made that I didn't like.

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evie RM said:
All are beautiful as always. I especially like the first one. My BIL's birthday is in September and that would be a perfect card for him. I have never seen a card that you have made that I didn't like.
Thanks so much... The other day I looked at a lot of the cards like it originally made and I do think I have come a long ways

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sue Fish said:
Thanks so much... The other day I looked at a lot of the cards like it originally made and I do think I have come a long ways
And my brothers birthday is in September and I think I will use the first one for him ..I hesitated to buy the feather dies but now I am very glad that I did

·
Registered
952 Posts
Beautiful cards! My favorites are the music note ones. Gorgeous! I am a card maker, too. Have oooooodles of supplies. So much fun to let the creative juices run wild when playing with paper, glue and scissors.

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Friday'schild said:
Beautiful cards! My favorites are the music note ones. Gorgeous! I am a card maker, too. Have oooooodles of supplies. So much fun to let the creative juices run wild when playing with paper, glue and scissors.
Yes I really love it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom