Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've signed up for the newsletter but the only message I've been getting from KP is the notification about the forum being available for X date! I have never subscribed to a news thing and perhaps that is why I am not getting the newsletter. I have outlook express as my email program and not sure I know how to set it up to receive news. My question -- is there a newsletter that I am missing out on?

· Registered
11,037 Posts
Donnabellah said:
I've signed up for the newsletter but the only message I've been getting from KP is the notification about the forum being available for X date! I have never subscribed to a news thing and perhaps that is why I am not getting the newsletter. I have outlook express as my email program and not sure I know how to set it up to receive news. My question -- is there a newsletter that I am missing out on?
The "newsletter" *IS* the update each day/date for the forum - it tells you which topics are new, which have had more posts to them. You can also get a notice every time someone posts in the same topic that you did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom