Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back on the 15th, I posted a pic of this same sweater pattern in a multi-colored yarn. Liked it so much, I decided to make another to give to my sister for Christmas. Well, this one came out a bit smaller. I realize now that on the first one I did one extra increase row that added about 2" more to the chest measurement. So she will get the first one and I will keep this one. It is out of some vintage Lana Moro Brushed Acrylic. Changed three rows of stockinet to seed stitch between increase sections and 6 rows on the cuffs and bottom edge. Light as a feather but will be perfect for fall going into winter. May try another one for my sister-in-law!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,366 Posts
Suo said:
Back on the 15th, I posted a pic of this same sweater pattern in a multi-colored yarn. Liked it so much, I decided to make another to give to my sister for Christmas. Well, this one came out a bit smaller. I realize now that on the first one I did one extra increase row that added about 2" more to the chest measurement. So she will get the first one and I will keep this one. It is out of some vintage Lana Moro Brushed Acrylic. Changed three rows of stockinet to seed stitch between increase sections and 6 rows on the cuffs and bottom edge. Light as a feather but will be perfect for fall going into winter. May try another one for my sister-in-law!
It's terrific!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom