Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boye needlesmaster interchangeable knitting needles set. sizes in set are from 2-15. Must be the old set from about 20-25 years. I really just need the connectors and 2 cables and size 11 needle. Will buy the whole set.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have a set and prefer the individual needles... Lets get together on a price, I bought mine at a yard sale and it says it is a Sears, but I have a set in IN and which is a Boye set and they are just alike. This has all the sizes from # 1 thru 15 with all the cables and accessories. The case shows the age it is, but the cables are in good shape will need to be cleaned as the summer weather does it's thing with plastics but they do clean up and are useable. I usually put a light wax on them after cleaning. All or most all the little accessories are with it for attaching and making the cables tight. Let me know what you think it would be worth to you and we'll get together on a price. I am in So AZ and postage would be from there. it might fit in one of the PO boxes which are just one price or I can price the postage regular mail. It might even fit in one of the mailing envelopes as it is sturdy and not much to break about it.

I will register my email online here so we can talk personally. V Chase

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think I misunderstood. I thought you were "looking for" a set. However, I may be interested.
Mine has the directions/instructions and it is clearly a Boye product.
It has a yellow felt lining. Needles #7, 8, 9, 10,10.5, 11, 13 and 15. Point Gripper, red. Four pink buttons. Two couplers, two tightener pins. Two cables that do NOT fit any needles.
Needles # 6 are missing.
Tell me more about your set and how much you want. Nancy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom