Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have a set and prefer the individual needles... Lets get together on a price, I bought mine at a yard sale and it says it is a Sears, but I have a set in IN and which is a Boye set and they are just alike. This has all the sizes from # 1 thru 15 with all the cables and accessories. The case shows the age it is, but the cables are in good shape will need to be cleaned as the summer weather does it's thing with plastics but they do clean up and are useable. I usually put a light wax on them after cleaning. All or most all the little accessories are with it for attaching and making the cables tight. Let me know what you think it would be worth to you and we'll get together on a price. I am in So AZ and postage would be from there. it might fit in one of the PO boxes which are just one price or I can price the postage regular mail. It might even fit in one of the mailing envelopes as it is sturdy and not much to break about it.

I will register my email online here so we can talk personally. V Chase

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom