Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finish this, and I am no so happy..
There is a lots of mistakes. This is my second lace pattern that I did. I am learning and hope next time will do much better.
Thank you for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
kareo said:
Hey- that's more than I've ever done! I'm still afraid of starting a lace shawl! You did a good job and you're still willing to keep going....I say that's a win!
I agree. I also haven't tried sox yet either for fear of failure. At least you can say you have tried lace. Keep up the good work to please yourself.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
zin76 said:
I just finish this, and I am no so happy..
There is a lots of mistakes. This is my second lace pattern that I did. I am learning and hope next time will do much better.
Thank you for looking
Maybe there are mistakes, but the scarf is beautiful and I do like the colorway :thumbup: (By the way, I did not see mistakes.) Don't give up :thumbup:

·
Registered
921 Posts
I love your shawl and didn't see any mistakes. I think you should be proud of your work and proud of yourself for sticking with it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
If you aren't happy with the results, keep on trying until you are! You are off to a really good start. I don't see mistakes. I see beautiful colors and something lovely that I would be happy to wear. As someone else said, I haven't tried making a lace shawl or socks yet, so you're way ahead of me!

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom