Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am from a rural section of North Carolina, near Boonville and Yadkinville. I would love to find other KP members in the area! Maybe even start a knit night locally?????

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey,

I'm moving (back) to a house in the country near Lexington, NC in January. I'm retiring after having been in the Washington, DC area for over 40 yrs. Sounds like you will be close by. After being gone for so long, I don't know my around anymore, but would love to get to know fellow knitters once I am there.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am Betty from Sherrills Ford North Carolina. That is 25 minute form Charlotte or Hickory. Run up to Asheville once a month to see what going on at Biltmore Estate. I am not finding any one around me who knit too.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know where Sherrill's Ford actually is!!!!! And there is a wonderful knit shop in a nearby town, Denver, NC. Of course, I have gone blank on the name of the shop, but they have knit nights! Welcome back to NC ! :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom