Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I have a recipe for something I call "Sin on a Plate" - it's a peanut butter/brownie cheesecake. PM me if you want it, because I'll either need an e-mail or a snail-mail address. Everyone who tasted it moaned and raved - my favorite combination of reactions when I bake!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I used to make a freezer peanut butter and chocolate patty (huge!!!!) for Christmas....it was really easy to make and tasted close enough to a Reese's that I was satisfied!....must be why I'm so....uhm....ROUND!!!...LOL

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I always remind everyone round IS a shape. I would love the recipe for that or the cheese cake. I tell every body I do not have a sweet tooth every tooth is my mouth is. I always love Easter as that is when they make the thicker eggs for Reese's.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
not enough yarn said:
I always remind everyone round IS a shape. I would love the recipe for that or the cheese cake. I tell every body I do not have a sweet tooth every tooth is my mouth is. I always love Easter as that is when they make the thicker eggs for Reese's.
I just melted chocolate bark and poured it into a tart pan (you know...the ones with the fluted edges) and tipped it all around to coat the sides pretty well....then I put it into the freezer to harden. Depending on the size of the pan I used, I'd mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp. of salt per 1 cup of peanut butter (if it's a larger batch you'd mix 2 cups PB to 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 tsp. salt...etc, etc....). I'd microwave this just enough to soften it to pour...maybe 45 to 60 seconds....then pour it into the chocolate coated pan. Then I'd melt more chocolate bark and pour to cover the top and freeze it again....after it's frozen, cover with plastic wrap.... you have to either break pieces off or chop them off with a knife.....it was YUMMY!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom