Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like this vest, but I can't figure out how to get the pattern. Ravelry says where it came from but not how to obtain instructions. Does anyone know to get a pattern in this situation? Just . . . put the picture under my pillow and hope I wake up knowing? I hope there's a more reliable way out there!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/y-882-kogarashi-hooded-vest

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
There's a little book symbol and then the name of the book..... I believe you have to find the book at a library, on some book source, etc. to get it.
"Printed: this source is a book, magazine, or pamphlet Noro: The World of Nature - Volume 28"

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
boomster said:
I really like this vest, but I can't figure out how to get the pattern. Ravelry says where it came from but not how to obtain instructions. Does anyone know to get a pattern in this situation? Just . . . put the picture under my pillow and hope I wake up knowing? I hope there's a more reliable way out there!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/y-882-kogarashi-hooded-vest
If you do a Google search with the name of the book it's in: Noro: The World of Nature - Volume 28 you'll get some links to places you can order the book from.

·
Registered
15,145 Posts
"I can't figure out how to buy a pattern I found on Ravelry" In answer to your question, I found this on Ravelry.com

If a pattern is not a Ravelry download and you are wondering where to find a pattern, you can find more information regarding the pattern source by clicking on the link in the “Published In” field on the pattern page. Then, if it is a book, magazine or pamphlet, you can search online to find a retailer for that item. If you would like to search only for patterns available online or on Ravelry, you can find instructions regarding our advanced search in this video

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh of course! I got stuck on the sleuthing. LittleKnits appeared less expensive until they tell you they have a minimum. No problem, add yarn! But then the shipped seemed too much, so I canceled. Bought it through eBay. When I knit my vest, I will post a picture!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom