Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A shout out - particularly to Australian members.

Came across a UFO - it could possibly be even 20 years old so I am not so sure that the wool is even made any more. (So close enough will also do)

I need A ball of Patons 4 ply Feathersoft, machine washable yarn Shade 2295 dyelot 17

It is 100% Bri-Nylon.

It is a beautiful sea-foamy green, so any colour that goes with that is acceptable too. Would prefer the match of course -and if you have more than 1 ball for sale, that is fine too - just want to finish this great baby boys cardigan - all it needs is the front band!

Here's hoping!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I know the problem I am chasing one ball of baby blue in colour carnival 8ply yarn
col 303
lot749880 or near.
I started a rug using odd balls came to the end and then decided to double the length but ran short on one colour.
Always the way with me I get near finished and then chane my mind and decide to double it. I have two things start and did the same idea on both now in trouble with one.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
both those rugs look great!

The advantage of the stripe though is that you CAN go close and it does not look mismatched because you have at least one other colour in between.

You haven't been able to find a near blue that would do?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
sherri6 said:
A shout out - particularly to Australian members.

Came across a UFO - it could possibly be even 20 years old so I am not so sure that the wool is even made any more. (So close enough will also do)

I need A ball of Patons 4 ply Feathersoft, machine washable yarn Shade 2295 dyelot 17

It is 100% Bri-Nylon.

It is a beautiful sea-foamy green, so any colour that goes with that is acceptable too. Would prefer the match of course -and if you have more than 1 ball for sale, that is fine too - just want to finish this great baby boys cardigan - all it needs is the front band!

Here's hoping!
Hi Sherri , I have 1 ball and 2 partial balls of Feathersoft 4ply in an off white shade 88. If you would like them they are yours, just pm me and I will mail them to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom