Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to replace a pattern that was handed down from my mom who has passed away. It is a leaflet of 4 pages, front and back, for child's cardi and pullover. Yarn began with C - maybe Candide? - heavy worsted weight at 4 sts inch. It was knit up the back and down the front and the shoulder sts were knit in garter. Very plain, a classic. I'd be happy to reimburse for postage and copying. Thanks!

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Cthmack said:
Looking to replace a pattern that was handed down from my mom who has passed away. It is a leaflet of 4 pages, front and back, for child's cardi and pullover. Yarn began with C - maybe Candide? - heavy worsted weight at 4 sts inch. It was knit up the back and down the front and the shoulder sts were knit in garter. Very plain, a classic. I'd be happy to reimburse for postage and copying. Thanks!
Here is a web site that offers a lot of vintage patterns. I do hope you can find the one you are looking for.

freevintageknitting.com/knitting-pattern/children-clothing-patterns

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom