Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi, I am actually in TX. We own a house in Oviedo, fl. and my parents are in South Daytona (Port Orange). I am new here too. I just thought my self to knit in August and I love it!! My Mum is sooo happy I have picked it up. I also loom knit too. No snow here in TX either, YAY!!

P.S. that puppy is so adorable............

Chrisboldo
Central TX

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
MarTrac said:
:lol: Newbie from Florida
Hey! Welcome, I'm also new, and from Fl., but what's this old lady stuff. I'm a young 84, going on 55, and I'll bet you are, too, or I hope so. I'll be 85 in Aug. and I'm determined to parasail that day..watch for "news at 11" that day..haha.

·
Registered
169 Posts
hi new one dont live in flordia live in texas also retired love gardening knitting and crothet no snow as yet hope we dont get any my youngest grand baby helped me on yhe name am 70 expecting to make it to 100 my granny lived 99 yrs and 9 months trying to go a little farther

·
Registered
333 Posts
As far as I've been told, Age is just a formality!! Keep yourself and your mind busy and you'll always be young. That's what my grammy always told me and she lived to be 101.......

Chrisboldo
Central TX

·
Registered
205 Posts
I turned 69 in November but don't feel that old. My mom lived to be 99-1/2, so I hope I have her genes. She lived alone until she was 97, and had someone come in and help her during the day. Until she was in her late 80's, she could wear me out shopping--was like the Energizer bunny!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Welcome....I'm fairly new here as well. We winter in Port St. Lucie, on the Treasure Coast, 45 minutes north of West Palm. I'm also a chocoholic & enjoy knitting, especially the baby things for our first grandchild who is due in March....so stay tuned !

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Hi,
I'm from east central Illinois. We are waiting for the blizzard to set in. It is snowing and blowing now, but the worse will be tonight and tomorrow.
Did you see the attached dog sweater? I found this some where on line, don't remember where, but is adorable.
Judy

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom