Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was in Wal-Mart today and needed a card for my son's upcoming BD. I was blown away at a new line of cards, featuring a knitted little dog. They have them for every occasion and they are adorable. If you are a knitter you will love these. Here are a couple of photos I took in the store. shhhhhh didn't get too many as sometimes they get funny about taking photos in the store. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did a search and found a post from "confessions of an Oxfordshire stitcher. She said it's a crochet kit. Oops I stand corrected I thought it was knitted.

"I will start crocheting him from this kit- I only really wanted the pattern- so He's what I'll be crocheting NEXT. I found the kit courtesy of Inside Crochet magazine- it's a DMC one".

Take care,
Kathy

http://stitchingandhookingpassions.blogspot.com/2011/09/bcdboofle-crochet-and-dogs.html

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Boofle is all over the UK at the moment, bit like Forever Friends Bears and Tatty Teddy, you can buy cards, keyrings, toys, mugs etc. There seems to be a Boofle for every occasion lol!

What annoys be is that the toys aren't actually knitted but cut from a knitted cloth.

·
Registered
334 Posts
ksitter said:
I did a search and found a post from "confessions of an Oxfordshire stitcher. She said it's a crochet kit. Oops I stand corrected I thought it was knitted.

"I will start crocheting him from this kit- I only really wanted the pattern- so He's what I'll be crocheting NEXT. I found the kit courtesy of Inside Crochet magazine- it's a DMC one".

Take care,
Kathy

http://stitchingandhookingpassions.blogspot.com/2011/09/bcdboofle-crochet-and-dogs.html
I wonder if any of the very talented KPer's here can create a knitted version of this little guy? I just taught myself to knit 2-1/2 years ago and am nowhere near ready to tackle crochet yet. :)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom