Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey from Texas,
I just had to tell everyone about something I discovered a few months ago. I have been going on Hereschers website and using the auction site. I have had more fun bidding on knitting yarn and books. I've gotten some really good yarn real cheap plus some neat books. I am stocking up on afghan yarn. I bid on the yarn kits. I may not like the pattern they have but the yarn is pretty and will make some other neat stuff with it. Also, it so much fun getting packages in the mail. I just got in some teddy bear yarn.
Its going to be baby stuff.
Also, I wanted to tell all of you how much I appreciate you all and this website. I am crippled and this website is my link to the outside world.
Love, Wanda

·
Registered
978 Posts
Wanda
Thanks for that. I order from Herrschners but didn't know they had an auction site. I'll have to check it out.

I'm working on baby and toddler soakers at the moment, just finished a skirt and bolero top for my 2 year old granddaughter, and cardigan sweater for my 2 month old grandson.

Can't wait to try that site

Linda
(Sebastian-Fla)

·
Registered
556 Posts
So you're the one that's been bidding against me!! It is a neat site--I got a couple of the crochet afghan kits just for the yarn (I hate to crochet). The prices were unbelievable to start with, but seem to be going up as more people learn about the site. Hqppy bidding!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Amberszone said:
That's so kool Wanda, I HOWEVER am still tryin to go about finding some kool Knitting patters for some halter tops, bolero's, Hell even some tube tops to n0 avail!! xoxo Amber
Amber,
Do you subscribe to Creative Knitting Magazine. As far as I am concern they are the best knitting publication. They have had all of the patterns you are talking about. Go to creativeknitting.com. Just look to see all what they have to offer. It will be the best knitting investment you can make.
Love, Wanda

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom