Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
isn't it wonderful! I've never been to Charlotte but my grandfather's family was from around there and I hope to visit some day. Hear it's beautiful - enjoy the excitement!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
laurelarts said:
Was born and raised in Charlotte, went to school and college there. It is most definitely a beautiful city with lots of culture and fine people. I moved away 21 years ago but I am only 2 hrs away so I go often.
I was actually born in NY and go there from time to time to visit relatives. NY is a nice place to visit but you couldn't pay me to live there. I'm a country girl at heart, and like the slower pace of living in the South!

·
Registered
42,715 Posts
ireneofnc said:
edithann said:
Yes Irene, Charlotte is a beautiful city. I lived there for 2 years, and my oldest son was born there.
Best regards,
Edie (EdithAnn)
Edie:

Charlotte is growing and expanding in such a big way. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
Ha, ha, Irene...I understand...that's one of the reasons I moved to Virginia...love it here!
Edie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom