Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When our beloved 13 year old golden retriever died a couple of days before Christmas last year. We were all so lost. My daughter who is an sort student drew me this for Mother's Day. It is hung right by the front doorpost. And he is still missed Jodi

Attachments

· Registered
1,856 Posts
What a lovely portrait of your fur baby! We lost our 16 year-old Heidi the first week in March. We grieve for her, but are blessed with a little cavapoo named Lilly. She is helping us in our grief for Heidi.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful drawing your daughter made for you!!!! She has a gift to be able to make such a beautiful drawing! She could turn this talent into a career. Her talent would be appreciated by many people.

· Registered
29 Posts
What a lovely drawing of your sweet companion. I've lost every one of my companions in the last 4 years, and, somehow they are all still with me. I am becoming more and more peaceful with the loneliness, and I look forward to being reunited with them one day. May God bless you and keep you.

· Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gk said:
What a lovely portrait of your fur baby! We lost our 16 year-old Heidi the first week in March. We grieve for her, but are blessed with a little cavapoo named Lilly. She is helping us in our grief for Heidi.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful drawing your daughter made for you!!!! She has a gift to be able to make such a beautiful drawing! She could turn this talent into a career. Her talent would be appreciated by many people.
It's her passion she is at Durham college 2nd year. She is on the honor role top of there class 99.9% she lives it. Thanks we miss him everyday

· Registered
1,856 Posts
When we are blessed with such wonderful companions it's difficult to give them up. One day at a time.....

I wish your daughter well and am glad she has found her niche! The expression of the eyes is captured. This is such a wonderful breed.

There's another pup out there that needs your love and good home! :thumbup:

· Registered
6,990 Posts
wonderful daughter to give you this gift in memory of your beautiful Golden Retriever! So sorry for your loss, hope your happy memories remain long after the tears are shed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom