Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished the Kate Davies OWL Sweater for my daughter. Knit in Lion Brand Jiffy (She wanted it fully machine washable and dryable and thinks wool makes her itch). She wanted hers longer than the pattern and, like most young people, wanted the sleeves long too.

Had enough yarn left over to make her a pair of boot cuffs too! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Forgot to add info for the Boot Cuffs. The pattern is called Boot Candy and can be found here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/boot-candy-boot-cuffs-toppers-knitting-pattern

Attachments

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! It was a really easy project. Now I think I'll make one for me :)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Love the sweater, need the boot cuffs! Is there a pattern you could share?? I have two daughters, 32 and 39, and a 17yr old GD, that would like the cuffs, they have been wearing leg warmers folded over their boots, so cuffs would be great.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
laurelarts said:
Well she is gorgeous and so are the knits!!!!
Thank you! I think she's gorgeous too! I told her she would look good in a burlap sack :lol: You know, the prettiest thing about my daughter tho is that she doesn't think she's gorgeous.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom