Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
when I was looking for a Texas longhorn emblem to put on a grandson's sweater someone directed me to this site. Send them a picture and they can create a chart for you to follow Best part is it's free. Google for knitpro web app.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Their is a site call Tricksyknitter.com that has a chart making program. If you have some artistic talent or have a simple picture of a panther you might be able to do it yourself. On the other hand if the site that will make it for you if you send a picture doesn't cost anything I'd go for that. Good luck.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Their is a site call Tricksyknitter.com that has a chart making program. If you have some artistic talent or have a simple picture of a panther you might be able to do it yourself. On the other hand if the site that will make it for you if you send a picture doesn't cost anything I'd go for that. Good luck.

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom