Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
32,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Suula said:
This was my first workshop and I have really enjoyed it, also it grew from a scarf to include fingerless gloves and a hat (oh and a headband is in the offing)
What a wonderful set Suula! I would find it hard to give away. are you going to keep it for yourself??? Make sure you post the head band when you finish it too.

Saroj is such a good teacher and designer.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Designer1234 said:
What a wonderful set Suula! I would find it hard to give away. are you going to keep it for yourself??? Make sure you post the head band when you finish it too.

Saroj is such a good teacher and designer.
She is and the support that you have given is so important to allow the workshop to run smoothly, so my thanks for that. I am planning to keep this one for myself, but have got the set on my books for some Christmas presents, so will be making a few more xx

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Designer1234 said:
You did a great job on the cardigan -- we will open a Parade shortly once a few more are finished.
What a surprise. Thank you for another word of praise. Not expecting that. I was just being nosey to see how others were getting on with their project. I am away in Sarasota, Florida for the most of September so I will be looking out for the next project when I come back to England. I gave the cardigan to my neighbour yesterday for her new granddaughter, although too big at the moment it will definitely be useful later. She was thrilled as I was in sharing it. It is a must to do again. I just wish I had a granddaughter. Only one grandson but he is gorgeous. He is six in a few days time and is coming for a few days sleep over. He has already put in his requests for some cookery lessons so that will be really enjoyable.

This project is beautiful too and it is on my to do list and will be useful for our cold weather.

Actually on second thoughts it may be a lovely project to take away with me. Not too big!!!! to carry in my suitcase or even to take on the long journey over to keep me occupied.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Kathleendoris said:
I think this is the same picture that I posted before, but it is good to have them all together. Thank you, Saroj, it was an interesting project and looks more difficult than it really is!
Gorgeous - definitely on my to do list. They all look so different. I see that they can be made cosy around the neck and loose to hang like yours. Well done.

·
Registered
32,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kathleendoris said:
I think this is the same picture that I posted before, but it is good to have them all together. Thank you, Saroj, it was an interesting project and looks more difficult than it really is!
Great job! I am glad you joined us - I hope you will post it on the TP. nice to see you here.

·
Registered
32,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gail DSouza said:
This is my finished scarf!
I really enjoyed doing this project
Saroj is a wonderful teacher and I look forward to more of her workshops in the future
Thank you Designer and Saroj for organizing this for us!
YOu are very welcome -- I love the yarn you used with your scarf -- each different yarn makes it a completely new scarf. you did a great job!

1 - 20 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom