Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
32,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a fun class and lots of warm socks for next winter are being finished. They will make wonderful Christmas presents and I hope you enjoy these pictures uploaded by our students. Many are working on their second pair.

It might take a few minutes for each of those to post their finished socks with a post! enjoy!

· Registered
32,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yarnawhile said:
This was a fun workshop and gave me a head start on my Christmas list. If you decide to make these, don't start the cuffs when you are tired, I had rip out the first cuff and start over! It's all part of the learning process. Also I decided that 3 rows of croc stitch was enough for me.
They are great! I love the color. The nice thing about them is that you can make each one different. Congratulations to Heather. Fun class!

· Registered
32,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good job, all of you. I know that they work up quickly. I am thinking about knitting a pair of socks up to the top of the heel and then crocheting the croc stitches using sock wool for the whole sock, for my grand daughter and a couple of her friends for Christmas. They were talking about mix and matching socks so I might sound gd out once I have them finished and if she wants to she could pick the different socks from each pair and put them together. I am also thinking of giving them to gd (12 years old) to give them as gifts and she might have fun figuring out what socks are good for each friend.

I am so glad that you had and are having such fun with this class!

Designer1234 (Shirley)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom