Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've never done this before. I've had a passap E6000 for many years but have hardly used it. I have done afghan lovely on it a few times but have to reteach myself every time. I'm having a problem with the position of the pattern. I seem to be off-side. There should be 8 stitches of border pattern on each side but I keep getting 7 on 1 side & 9 on the other. Can anyone help?
Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
I wish I could help. I just set up my E 6000 yesterday but have yet to even thread it up let alone try to knit anything. i have used Japanese machines for a long time but the Passap is rather intimidating. I'm very excited to see hwat it can do, though.

You might try to post your question in the machine knitting section.

Lois

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I find it intimidating too, but I hope to play with it a lot this winter and get to be comfortable with it. When googling passap knitting I found 'cckittenknits'. This gal was very helpful & knits on a passap machine as well as others. She helped me through a problem I was having with Afghan Lovely. If you have questions you might try her. Happy knitting.
Nancy :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh my goodness,I think this is the site for me.
I feel really silly though I have just got a e6000 and keep putting of using it as it looks very daunting.
The more videos I watch and the more I read the less seems to stay in my head,it's not as if I have never used a knitting machine,
angie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom