Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Cathie, I have a vario also and have tried to get more info. on it , and find it is impossible. there is one lady on that wants to sell pattern lessons. That's all I have found . Do you have the instruction book? I use mine mostly to do the stocknet st. on my hand knit, hate to do those long stretchs od stocknett. I only use the wide spaced striking comb,I bought mine used and the narrow one has a broken tooth.I've never found a place to get a spare part. But I do love the machine,it's easier to controll. MN

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mnrite said:
Cathie, I have a vario also and have tried to get more info. on it , and find it is impossible. there is one lady on that wants to sell pattern lessons. That's all I have found . Do you have the instruction book? I use mine mostly to do the stocknet st. on my hand knit, hate to do those long stretchs od stocknett. I only use the wide spaced striking comb,I bought mine used and the narrow one has a broken tooth.I've never found a place to get a spare part. But I do love the machine,it's easier to controll. MN
I am trying to help my friend. She has used the machine for all sorts of things. Now she mostly uses it for worc.weight she asked if i would reach out since she has no computer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom