Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have been trying to find the photo a lady posted of a baby Vest/Waistcoat. The original pattern was in patchwork with different colours. She had made it in just one colour. It was beautiful can anyone find it for me I've looked every where on here but can't find it. Hope some one can help.
Thanks.
Margaret UK

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi 0823b-w I have searched every knitting pattern site I could find. The only place to get the pattern is from e-bay. I received my pattern to today.

Really happy with it. bought a few others while I was there. They are all very nicely copied. the seller is knittingpatternbazaar. The pattern is
Patch work Baby Childrens Textured Cardigan Waistcoat Sweater. If it helps you find it the colours it has been knitted in are a Rust, Coffee and cream patches. Its the Sweater that is the main picture. Its a vintage pattern site. I couldn't believe this when I showed my husband what I was going to buy he recognized it right away. His Grannie knitted it for him when he was little. Hope you find it ok. Margaret UK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom