Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I can't find the thread but it was in this forum, wasn't someone looking to find the old Patons Pussy Cat hat pattern from the 70's/80's?

I emailed Patons to ask if they are planning to reprint some of their old patterns or even offer them for paid or free download, since this wasn't the first time I'd been disappointed to find I couldn't get an out-of-print pattern. I got a next-day response asking 'what I was looking for, maybe she could help.'

My email today from Patons was that they don't plan to reprint the Patons #98, Family Headwear & Scarves but she hopes I enjoy the attached pattern! How sweet. What great customer service. Colour me impressed.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,994 Posts
mlou said:
In the download of the pattern shouldn't there be a second page? Help.
Mary Lou
What do you think is missing? I didn't read thru the whole pattern, but it ends with the neck band and 'press lightly'. seems complete, unless there is a schematic drawing which they may not have been in the original anyway.

·
Banned
23,386 Posts
wiremysoul said:
Hey all. I can't find the thread but it was in this forum, wasn't someone looking to find the old Patons Pussy Cat hat pattern from the 70's/80's?

I emailed Patons to ask if they are planning to reprint some of their old patterns or even offer them for paid or free download, since this wasn't the first time I'd been disappointed to find I couldn't get an out-of-print pattern. I got a next-day response asking 'what I was looking for, maybe she could help.'

My email today from Patons was that they don't plan to reprint the Patons #98, Family Headwear & Scarves but she hopes I enjoy the attached pattern! How sweet. What great customer service. Colour me impressed.
Thank you for sharing their response. :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks for sharing this great vintage pattern. I have some little folks to knit for, and I think they'll enjoy this unique little hat. PS. I'm impressed with Patons. All the more reason to buy their yarns!

wiremysoul said:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom