Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
I've just typed the instructions out so it will be easier to follow.
Question: the pattern states to increase the base circle to 168st. You have crossed this number out and have written in 192st. Does this make a nicer size bag?...or was there a problem with the pattern?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tove said:
I've just typed the instructions out so it will be easier to follow.
Question: the pattern states to increase the base circle to 168st. You have crossed this number out and have written in 192st. Does this make a nicer size bag?...or was there a problem with the pattern?
Oh thanks for reminding me! No, the pattern is fine, but I increased it to make a larger bag for the knitting bag.,the first bag I made, the autumn coloured one, I wanted to use as a purse, so I kept it the same original stitch count...the larger stitch count still fits the chart repeats..thanks so much!!mi am so glad you typed it out..I am on holiday but was going to try and get up to my sons office today to see if he can scan it, but my little 2 year grandson is keeping me hopping,lol!

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
debbe said:
Oh thanks for reminding me! No, the pattern is fine, but I increased it to make a larger bag for the knitting bag.,the first bag I made, the autumn coloured one, I wanted to use as a purse, so I kept it the same original stitch count...the larger stitch count still fits the chart repeats..thanks so much!!mi am so glad you typed it out..I am on holiday but was going to try and get up to my sons office today to see if he can scan it, but my little 2 year grandson is keeping me hopping,lol!
Grandchildren are so wonderful 'though they do keep us from things we want/should do.
Thanks for your reply, it is as I thought. Looking forward to making one :sm01:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom