Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
I just did an internet search and found a beautiful crocheted tunic top with granny squares on the sleeves and around the bottom with a matching purse!
Its so pretty I bookmarked it for myself for when I feel more competent knitting. If you wanted to knit the body of the sweater instead of crochet,you could with a basic knit tunic pattern and add the crocheted embellishments.
Lois

http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Sweaters/Granny-Square-Crochet-Patterns

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((( I just popped the search in and found plenty to pan through + Ebay has an auction after a quick search. You might check LINKS here and crochetpatterncentral.com, too.

Donna Rae
~~~~~~
djaneh said:
My daughter found a picture of a granny square sweater and I would love to be able to make it for her --- but I need some help!! Do you know if there is a pattern available?

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Check out www.crochetpatterncentral.com too - I'm sure you'll now have trouble deciding which one you want to do first. I choose after looking at yarn size and reading the pattern through. I know what styles, size of yarn and needles I like to work with and if there is a schematic so much the better, it helps me fit it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom