Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( Knitted, crocheted, etc.? I saw a hand knit pattern with one long peak on top, didn't study the contruction let alone bookmark it. LOL!! I surfed just now and didn't find it.
~~~~~
swalcott said:
Anyone have a patter for a beanie type hat with TWO things sticking up from the top (the only way I can think to discribe them is nipples!- sorry!)
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
this is a very simple and cute little hat! cast on the correct nmber of sts on a 16" circular needle. knit in st st for desired height. use 2 straight needles and put an equal number of st on both (divide st in half!). now kitchner st the live sts at the top of your hat. it will look like a pillowcase! when you put it on the baby it'll have 2 points at the top. you can also bind off all the sts, fold the hat in half and sew a seam at the top. just let the bottom edge roll. also take care to make the hat a bit on the deep side so it won't be too short! have fun. you'll make more than one!!

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Hi,
I found cute patterns for kids hats on
Woolly Wormhead
My favorite is the baby jester. Made it for a newborn. He was best dressed in the nursery.
Linda

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom