Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this folks. So bear with me. I am searching for a
pattern that was in a very old Red Heart book - small book, green in color. It was an adult woman's sweater with a leaf yoke. It was so pretty. The last time I moved I lost it. I'm up in years now and handicapped, but I surely would like to knit that sweater for me. I've made some for others through the years. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
428 Posts
missmuff said:
Hi, I'm new to this folks. So bear with me. I am searching for a
pattern that was in a very old Red Heart book - small book, green in color. It was an adult woman's sweater with a leaf yoke. It was so pretty. The last time I moved I lost it. I'm up in years now and handicapped, but I surely would like to knit that sweater for me. I've made some for others through the years. Thanks for your help.
http://www.cgi.ebay.com/C-C-Red-Heart-186-Classic-Sweaters-Sizes-2-50-/320312741952?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item4a94209040

This is on ebay. I don't know if it will help.
Mary

·
Registered
428 Posts
go to eBay and type or cut and paste this number in the upper search window and press enter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom