Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend hours looking through everyones pictures and all the lovely items made and ALWAYS find the exact pattern I am looking for has been made by someone else...I know people don't always want to share something they have designed or made exclusively, and also I see that others don't mind at all..would it be an idea if you really don't mind sharing pattern info, that you include it with a comment when you upload pictures as normally loads of people ask. I am not lazy and spend the time searching for myself but when you actually see them made up and how they look it is so much easier to find the "right" one

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
I think that we should ask ADMIN to add a tab or 2, one for patterns, one for questions. I try to remember but I am always so rushed.. I love to share...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Pam. I am looking for an ear flap hat to make on a bond usm or a standard gauge using 4ply. i have seen a few but have trouble making sense of some pattern instructions and diagrams are a definite no... If you have one that is relatively easy I would so appreciate it. Many thanks
Mags

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone who reply. What i mean is when people post their pics, if they are willing to share patterns etc. perhaps they could say so at the time, if they are their own creations, or give pattern details if they are published pattens. I always see what I want to make on someone else's post and often they don't reply..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom