Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my package from my swap buddy today! Yay!! So many cool things!! Here's what I got: 4 skeins of I Love This Yarn, and they all coordinate; a ball of Aunt Lydia's Red Crochet Thread, and a #12 steel crochet hook; a Bead Donut, and two tubes of glass beads; 2 tubes of lip gloss (I go lip gloss like crazy!; some Juniper Breeze Body Butter (heavenly smell!) Simple Pleasures Shower Gel-Dahlia (oh my gosh does that smell good!);Skippyjon Jones assorted note cards; a fragrant sachet by Scentations-Nature's Spa, you can lay it in your lingerie drawer/ hang in the closet/simmer on the stove; more note cards that have a tea and saucer on the front; a tablet that has the weeks on it, and two pens to go with it; 2 Excellent books to read!; a small tote, perfect for a sm/med project (or lunch); and PATTERNS! Lots of Patterns! lol Scarf/Hats/Cowl/Shawl/Bags/ Crochet Made Easy booklet that has some really cool patterns!
All of this is from my swap buddy, Karenknit! Wow!

and now I'm going to try to upload the pictures. lol Wish me luck; it's my first try!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did my photos not show up??? I thought I did it right! Ugh!

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YAY!!! It worked!! lol Ok. I'm a dork sometimes. :)

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
very nice...and I like the look of that Sirdar pattern (bag)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do too! I'm going to use the yarn I got, to make it. I think I will be so nice! Thanks!

sweetsue said:
very nice...and I like the look of that Sirdar pattern (bag)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom