Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am always on the look out for patterns of knitted dresses. I just became aware of this link and thought I would share it:
http://www.theretroknittingcompany.co.uk/LadiesDresses.html

Check out the other items on the site as well. For anyone interested in Vintage Patterns, this is a good site to be aware of.

As for my knitted dress, I still haven't made one. If anyone comes across an interesting pattern, please pass on the link. I keep my eye on Ravelry but have yet to find one I really like. At some point I may need to break down and just design my own. However, I will need to get a few things finished first!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
This is great! At least now I know I'm "vintage" not old. I love the patterns, but there's just something about anything from the 60's or even 70's being "vintage" that makes me laugh. Like the radio 'oldies' station playing stuff from the 90's.

·
Registered
628 Posts
SherryH said:
This is great! At least now I know I'm "vintage" not old. I love the patterns, but there's just something about anything from the 60's or even 70's being "vintage" that makes me laugh. Like the radio 'oldies' station playing stuff from the 90's.
I agree.

It's too bad my shape no longer allows me to wear those lovely dresses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom