Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
6,868 Posts
I use pay pal for e-bay. But I don't have bank information linked, just credit card. You can sign up without bank information- though they will keep offering you discounts to do so. It' hard to do business on e-baby without it, and I have not had a problem. I have only been active on e-bay for 2 years or so. I do a lot of other business on-line with credit card, and have never had a problem. However I always sign in as guest when I can and don't leave my information. Someone told me that it's easier to get your credit information than paypal. But I wonder if that's because credit is more widespread than pay-pal.

Always good to hear other viewpoints. We need to be as safe as we can, and watch out for scams.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom