Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks memere that site works now I just need to find the grid size
Thanks also knitlogical also view the pn stitch and will try the information found on the site
I will post the project from start to finish

· Registered
101 Posts
You could also try the software that converts a cross-stitch photo to pattern and then use swiss embroidery to apply the design to something knit in stockinette stitch. (For example www.pcstitch.com) There are several programs out there, but since they don't work with a Mac, I don't have one. (I did download a cross stitch pattern, from Ebay, that was converted to a cross-stitch grid from a Beatle's poster by someone else.

· Registered
956 Posts
The Pn Stitch is under Free ware by ernie negus. I used to use it a lot but when it came to trying it on my new pc I missed files during transfer. But I did find the author on a google search just haven't had time to contact him. Too busy getting ready for a snow storm tomorrow - my friend being discharged from hospital at last and my new grandaughter who needs me to get her knitting projects completed. I will find it and post it but it will have to be later much later. sorry :-(

Gracie

· Registered
1,726 Posts
KnitLogical said:
The Pn Stitch is under Free ware by ernie negus. I used to use it a lot but when it came to trying it on my new pc I missed files during transfer. But I did find the author on a google search just haven't had time to contact him. Too busy getting ready for a snow storm tomorrow - my friend being discharged from hospital at last and my new grandaughter who needs me to get her knitting projects completed. I will find it and post it but it will have to be later much later. sorry :-(

Gracie
That would be great, I thought I found it but some files were missing So it did not load. http://www.nonags.com/freeware-print-n-stitch-1-2b_2450.html Hopefully you will find the link, I will keep looking

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom