Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies,
Ok I told you all that I was going to make dolls, well I got side tract and started making bunnies, here is the first bunny that I have made..... more to come. I used the same pattern for the bear but added a few more rows to the head. Hope you all like it.........................
Working on a cream and baby blue bunny for a boy now.
Taking the bears,bunnies, blankets ,hats and booties to the children's hospital next week.

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Love the two-toned ears, belly button and sweet expression. That is just precious and so are you to do all those things for the kids in the hospital. I know they will bring lots of smiles and comfort. Just goes to prove the point, Texans have big hearts... Good Going!!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dreamweaver said:
Love the two-toned ears, belly button and sweet expression. That is just precious and so are you to do all those things for the kids in the hospital. I know they will bring lots of smiles and comfort. Just goes to prove the point, Texans have big hearts... Good Going!!!
Thank you Dreamweaver, I love making things that will bring a smile to any child's face.

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
These are perfectly adorable gifts for newborns! I love to stick a stuffed toy in my baby layette gift bags, just peeking out of the top of the tissue. They're always a hit at baby showers.
These would be good in Easter baskets, too.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
knitcrochetlover said:
So cute is she crocheted?
Yes it is crocheted, I used the same pattern as my bears but added a few more rows to the head and arms. Then just made up the ears as I went along.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom