Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
31,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The PIPPI Baby Pinafore Dress and the Baby Hug Boots are free patterns from Marianna Mel. For the dress I changed the stocking stitch skirt to Fancy Rib stitch pattern. The Mary Janes are also a free pattern. The T-Bar Sandals are a paid for pattern by Marianna Mel. ????

Attachments

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I particularly love the baby hug boots, but it is a beautiful shade and enhances the charm of the outfit.

·
Registered
31,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ohsusana said:
Oh you do the sweetest work and these delightful knits are winners too. I love that little dress and the ugg boots are so cute, they are my favourites. :)
Thank you ohsusana. I must admit I've knitted a lot of these Hug Boots, it's hard to stop making them. I love them too. ???? Ros

·
Registered
31,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Swedenme said:
I love everything Ros and the beautiful shade of lilac you used . Haven't tried the ugg boots yet must get round to it
Thank you Sonja. I think you will enjoy knitting the Hug Boots, they use the smallest amount of yarn.???? Ros

·
Registered
31,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kmangal16 said:
Oh Ros, this is a gorgeous outfit. Love the colour too. I also love making those little Hug boots, so quick and easy.
Thank you kmangal. I'm knitting another pair of Hug boots as we speak, they are addictive, I want to make some in every colour I have. ???? Ros

·
Registered
31,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sjlegrandma said:
All beautiful. Especially like the hug boots. Haven't seen them before and have just printed out the pattern. It reads as though pretty straight forward. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Sjlegrandma, you're welcome. The boots are easy and quick. ????

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom