Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These yarns have slightly different names but the only difference is in the colors. Plain Plymouth Encore is all solid colors. This is light, squishy yarn and it feels good on your skin. It's 75% acrylic and 25% wool. It ought to be even nicer after it's washed. Made in Turkey, 100 gram balls with 200 yards each. Machine wash and dry. It's worsted weight, and calls for US size 8-9 needles or hook size H/8 for crochet.

I have nine balls of the green, five dollars a ball. There are nine balls of the Colorspun. The colors are sort of pink, yellow and white. These are five dollars a ball too. There are eleven balls of pink, which is not accurately represented at all as to color. The picture looks lavender, and it certainly isn't.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I accept Paypal. I need your zip code to figure out shipping, and your email for Paypal.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom