Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for my DIL for Christmas. I used Lion Brand Pound if Love worsted weight so I cast on 93 stitches and size 8 needles. Colour is 149 Charcoal. Close to black with some loose white threads. Perfect as they have pets and it will blend right in I knit to about 65 inches, 62 repeats, as she is very tall. I was getting low on yarn and had to space my tendrils every
4th rather than every third.

Pattern is:
Irish Tartan Pocket Shawl

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/irish-tartan-pocket-shawl

Attachments

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Love it,
Well done, great color choice
Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
pamjlee said:
This is for my DIL for Christmas. I used Lion Brand Pound if Love worsted weight so I cast on 93 stitches and size 8 needles. Colour is 149 Charcoal. Close to black with some loose white threads. Perfect as they have pets and it will blend right in I knit to about 65 inches, 62 repeats, as she is very tall. I was getting low on yarn and had to space my tendrils every

Pattern is:

It's lovely- thanks for sharing. :sm24:

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
pamjlee said:

Pattern is:

Beautiful shawl - thank you for sharing this one - love the way yours turned out

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Montana Gramma said:
Very cozy! Now back to hats??[/quot

Haha not quite. I gave a pair of mittens to make for a 9 year old that my son and DIL may be adopting. Mittens are really not something I make but I saw this cute snowman pair and decided I had to make them for her. Then something for my son then more Christmas gnomes. Likely January before more hats!

·
Premium Member
29,487 Posts
pamjlee said:
Montana Gramma said:
Very cozy! Now back to hats??[/quot

Haha not quite. I gave a pair of mittens to make for a 9 year old that my son and DIL may be adopting. Mittens are really not something I make but I saw this cute snowman pair and decided I had to make them for her. Then something for my son then more Christmas gnomes. Likely January before more hats!
An ambitious plan, have fun!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom