Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Talk about serendipity! This is wonderful! Beautiful combination of colors and stitches!.....or is it the varied yarns that appear as varied stitches?

Congratulations! You have a work of art!

I'm going to start collecting leftover and small amount yarns that might compliment each other. I won't come up with anything as nice as this, but I feel inspired!

Virginia

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
What do you mean, START collecting!
flginny said:
Talk about serendipity! This is wonderful! Beautiful combination of colors and stitches!.....or is it the varied yarns that appear as varied stitches?

Congratulations! You have a work of art!

I'm going to start collecting leftover and small amount yarns that might compliment each other. I won't come up with anything as nice as this, but I feel inspired!

Virginia
:D

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
bonster said:
What do you mean, START collecting!

Touche! I mean that I'm going to start to put a possible combination together! I like the idea of clear bags (from another thread) to hold it!

Virginia
:D[/quote]

·
Registered
105 Posts
OH!! I bet this is warm!! Reminds me of my younger days...used to love these with my jeans!! Actually still do to tell the truth!! LOL...You did a wonderful job on this!! Great stash buster!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's beautiful! and very timely for me. I decided to knit up my leftover yarn and thought I had enough for a nice sized scarf (of one color), but it is "quite" short!*&^%.

Maybe I'll try a 'serendipity shawl next ,hopefully with happier results

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom