Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago someone sent in a pattern of a girls poncho. I believe one was pink, the other red. It had a button on either side making a sleeve affect. A turtle neck and it was short.
When I looked at the pattern it was, I believe, in french. She's 12 and does not want just a regular poncho. Its between a poncho and a shrug.
Can anyone give me an idea on where I could find a similar pattern.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
petitenwuk said:
Sorry the link is so big, is this what you are after?

http://www.packlanewool.co.uk/wendy-knitting-pattern-supreme-cotton-dk-5127.ir?cName=patterns-wendy-wendy-knitting-patterns-cotton-supreme-cotton-dk
No, but thank you. It had a turtle neck, kind of boxy and maybe came to the hips. one was pink and one was red. It looked to me that you knit a front and a back and joined at the shoulder. Then knitted the neck. There was an increase from the bottom going up the sides, making the sleeve look. And there was a button on each side holding the front and the back together.
I thought I saved the site, but I can't find it. I also know it was in French that does me no good. I was hoping for something similar in English. Clear as mud...huh. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom