Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Idan said:
This is wonderful. As a newer knitter, I am wondering if/ how this can be knitted.

Love it.
I was wondering the same thing. My thoughts are to get yarn and needles and make a swatch to get gauge. The schematic gives measurements so I would do my math to see what I need to cast on, knit to length, use math to decide how many to cast on for each side, knit to length. My problem would be getting math correct but since it would be basically straight knitting, I would think it could be figured out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
ijfranklin said:
I was wondering the same thing. My thoughts are to get yarn and needles and make a swa
tch to get gauge. The schematic gives measurements so I would do my math to see what I need to cast on, knit to length, use math to decide how many to cast on for each side, knit to length. My problem would be getting math correct but since it would be basically straight knitting, I would think it
could be figured out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom