Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted pictures in the past. I posted one today in the Pictures section. No problem. I tried posting a picture with a description of my swap package in the Swaps section, and it won't post. I tried several times, and no luck. I then tried another post for another swap I received, and that picture won't post either. These pictures are large. I took them with the same camera I used for the picture of the baby cocoons. The swap pics are in the 2-3 MB size range, and the cocoon pic is in the 9 MB range. I'm befuddled. I have tried posting the pictures several times. Never had this problem before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yes the photos are too large - if you can let me know what type of photo ie jpeg, gif and what programme you are using I will see if I can help you reduce the size so you can post them. Probably be best to PM me. If I cannot help you my son who is a photo nerd will be able to advise me but there might be a time delay as he is in Canada at present. PM me and I'll see what I can do.
Margaret

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom