Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, I contacted the Stitch and Botch group leader in Prague and there is no where to buy nice yarns. All they seem to sell is bad acrylic....if anyone hears any different please update us. Had a wonderful time though, beautiful city.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Thanks for the information Andrelsea. Seems a shame that all they have is bad acrylic. Is there anything specific you'd recommend I not miss in Prague? I'll be there for three days.
Ellie

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Charles bridge was my highlight, I loved the view, the statues and the food market underneath one end of it. We even found a cute restaurant with a view of the river and bridge and just sat for a couple of hours with a bottle of wine. The food in the market stalls was tasty, I am not usually one for buying from outdoor markets because of flies but it was worth the risk. Comfy shoes are a must, the streets are ALL cobbles

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Andrelsea said:
Charles bridge was my highlight, I loved the view, the statues and the food market underneath one end of it. We even found a cute restaurant with a view of the river and bridge and just sat for a couple of hours with a bottle of wine. The food in the market stalls was tasty, I am not usually one for buying from outdoor markets because of flies but it was worth the risk. Comfy shoes are a must, the streets are ALL cobbles
Good food and a bottle of wine. You sound like my kind of traveler. Thanks.
Ellie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom