Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 32 yo son, just transitioning out of alcohol rehab for the 4th time, moved into his 1st rental house last weekend. Huge progress he has made. We were going to his house for Thanksgiving. Just got word he has Covid. He has never been vaccinated. (No negatives please) We will celebrate after he's out of quarantine. Bummer ... happy Thanksgiving birthday to me.

·
Registered
14,697 Posts
Happy Birthday and Thanksgiving. I hope that your son makes a complete recovery from Covid.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Happy birthday and delayed Thanksgiving celebration. Covid is the pits--hope he gets better soon. When our son was struggling with drugs and alcohol, we found great support at Al-anon. This is a program for family members of recovering alcoholics.

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Will pray for you and your son special today. My twin and daughter and I sometimes have a Thanksgiving Day BD. This year it was on Tuesday. So Happy Birthday to you too! Enjoy your family however they are. Blessings be yours.....jberg

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
My sincerest wish for your son's continued progress in his life long fight against alcohol. I have been on that road with my own son. Be strong, Mom. That is how you can serve both you and him best. Lean on us when you need hugs, they will be "virtual" but will be sincere.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top Bottom