Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear KPers: I found out today that my dear friend's niece was admitted to the Peds ICU at St. Peter's Hospital. She was transported there from another hospital at 3 a.m. this morning. The fact that she needed to be transported to this facility means that it's serious. She was born last Wednesday and came home on Friday. She needs our prayers so I'm asking all of you to please ask Our Lord to heal this beautiful little girl. Her name is Jae. Thank you.

·
Registered
30,558 Posts
Father I come to You in the Name of Jesus for little Jae. Lord we lift our prayers for so You so You will do a mighty work in her life. I ask for healing from Your Hands to her. I pray for peace during this time for her family. All Good things come from above. Bless You Lord for the miracle You are going to do for her. I bind with my friends in Jesus Name we pray to the Father.Thank You ♥

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
May God take her in his loving hands and help her along the path he has determined is best, for her. I remember surrendering to God's will when my brother was in surgery for a double bleed neuro-aneurysm. Knowing that he is all merciful and wise, takes a great deal of pressure off our simple human shoulders. God's will may not always be what we want, but it is always right. Of course "I" am hoping little Jae will be well, but I trust God to determine what is best.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom